Tool Service Center - Customer Service Responsible
What's the role?
• To answer incoming/outgoing calls in a positive and friendly manner, in accordance with the rules determined,
•To provide guidance and follow-up to relevant units when necessary.
•Coordination between the company and customers,
•Monitoring customer service workflow and handling customer CCN’s on time,
•Regularly tracking KPI's, preparation of periodic reports
•Process improvement in cooperation with internal units from Voice of Customer perspective for better customer experience,
•Leading new transformation projects,
•Direct reporting to Technical Service Manager.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
CS Rep Inbound first contact to customer - ownership of customer request CS Rep Outbound build up a sustainable relationship with customers (on the phone) CCH Rep (Customer Care Handling) second level support for customers as well as TS and HC
What do we offer?
We’ll give you the necessary resources you need to excel in your role, including one-on-one coaching, and a complete support network to help you day to day. We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets.
Hilti will put their trust in you, giving you ample opportunity and freedom to grow and develop. What we want in return is someone who will not only go the extra mile, but also be the right culture fit, someone who will embrace change, and someone with the talent to move the business forward in their field of work.
Why should you apply?
We work with committed and highly qualified people who come from a wide range of areas. We believe that different teams are even more creative, innovative and productive. We place emphasis on your competences, your commitment and your success.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in related departments, Call center experience and Engineering degree is a plus,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Good command of MS Office applications, especially in excel,
- Strong communication, Leadership and interpersonal skills,
- Team work orientation and skilled in working with cross-functions,
- Analytical minded, result-oriented and proactive,
- Customer-centric approach,
- Preferably having experience of SAP,
- Determined, energetic and responsible personality,
- Systematic, good at follow-up and prioritization,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Resident in İstanbul - Working location will be Tuzla.