Territory Sales Representative Mersin
What's the role?
As a Territory Sales Representative you will be the direct link between Hilti and the customer. This position will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and growing the customer base.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Territory Sales Representative, you’ll be visiting our customers, wherever they’re busy working, to find out how we can help them. You could find yourself on construction sites and offices and /or in warehouses.
Ours is a model of professional, consultative selling and it’s a really hands-on job 100% on the field.
It means rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate some of the most pioneering products in the industry, while selling our state-of-the-art software along with all the services and aftercare that come with the Hilti name.
Far from traditional cold calling, it’s about building relationships with warm and responsive customers and helping them find the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs.
What do we offer?
We will give you everything you need toexcel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility fromthe start. In return, for your exceptional performance and consistent results,you will receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentiality.
Why should you apply?
Wehave a great diverse team, you will be given the opportunity not just use yourtechnical background but also develop yourself on marketing approach. Successat Hilti is down to teamwork and ability.
What you need is:
- 4-year university degree in Engineering (preferably, Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering),
- 2 or more years sales experience,
- Experience on using SFDC(Sales force) is a high asset,
- Results-oriented and suitable for consultative sales,
- Strong persuasion & influencing skills, excellent communication skills,
- Customer-oriented, self-driven, proactive team player,
- Excellent planning & project management skills, ability to work independently,
- Ability to spot, understand and analyze customer needs & requirements and offer appropriate products & solutions,
- Ability to learn quickly, willing to develop self,
- Experienced driver,
- Good level in English, ability to work with international colleagues,
- Resident in Mersin,
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”