Senior Logistics Specialist
What's the role?
We are looking for a Senior Logistics Specialist to work in our Headquarters in İstanbul Ataşehir.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Execute distribution management in all aspects,
• Support Sales and Marketing teams with logistics needs, (tracking, inventory requests, product launches etc.)
• Plan, forecast and release of purchasing orders to ensure targeted product availability at optimum inventory levels
• Support transportation’s freight recovery activities,
• Work with controllers in the various areas to develop and implement relevant business reporting for their needs, under the direction of the Business Reporting Competence Center,
• Prepare logistics budget, report and follow logistics costs.
• Manage all 3PL warehouse activities.
• Support customs operations.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role. We’ll give you lots of responsibility. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university preferably from engineering or management disciplines
• Master’s degree is a plus
• Demand planning, forecasting is a must experience
• 5-7 years of experience in Supply Chain/Logistics/Operations
• Detail oriented and well organized,
• High level of motivation, customer focus and a continuous improvement mentality required,
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously,
• Strong analytical skills and mathematical aptitude required,
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Strong Microsoft and PC skills; perfect Excel knowledge, PowerPoint and relational databases. (SAP knowledge is a plus)
“You get a unique opportunity to experience all different functions of the supply chain – and, for many people, to do it overseas. We really encourage our teams to challenge the way things are done. If you can make a process simpler, do it, show us.”