Production Team Leader - Tool Service Center
What's the role?
We are currently looking for a Production Team Leader to join our TSC team in Tuzla.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Leading of Technican & Support function teams in the plant.
Coaching and daily management of team members.
Coordination between the company and customers for technical issues.
Leading new transformation projects.
Prepares daily datas for shop floor meeting.
Analyzing root-causes of repetative failures and take corrective actions.
Regularly tracking KPIs, preparation of periodic reports and managing process performance.
Supporting continuous improvement projects to eliminate losses and to efficiencieny.
Knowledge of 6 Sigma, Kaizen and Lean activities is preferred.
What do we offer?
We will give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return, for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you will receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentiality.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team
What you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Mecathronic, Electrics & Electronics Engineering departments (Master Degree/Ph.D. is a plus)
- Minimum 4 years of Production experience and 2 years team leader experience in automotive industry is preferred.
- Energetic and creative, eager to learn continuously.
- Analytical thinking, result oriented, self motivated.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Having strong technical knowledge, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs and SAP.
- Preferably no military obligation for male candidates
- Located in the Asian side of Istanbul; especially near to Tuzla is preferred.
“I love the fact that my job isn’t just technical. It involves planning and dealing with people too. The culture is brilliant. It’s challenging, yes, but it’s friendly and welcoming too. It’s all about teamwork, and your ideas are really taken on board.”