What's the role?
We are looking for Product Manager to join our marketing team. This position will be responsible for the overall direction, co-ordination and control of all marketing activities of the designated product programs in order that sustainable sales and profitable growth opportunities are maximised.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for;
Implementing company strategy in a structured way and in alignment with relevant departments and key functions
Meeting sales and profitability targets of the assigned business units by continuously developing existing applications and by identifying, developing and translating new opportunities into additional business
Driving and steering all short and long term marketing activities within the assigned business units
Managing introduction of new products and product lifecycle management
Building up competence of sales force
Creating management reports and business reviews, continuously monitoring market and competitor performance
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
What you need is:
- University degree, ideally a combination of business and technical education
- Minumum 3 years work experience as a Product Manager and 5 years experience in Engineering, Marketing and/or Sales
- Experience in product management and introduction of new products to the market
- Customer oriented with a passion for developing products, services and brand
- Drive to realize your potential with an international company
- Strong communication skills
- Well developed ability to work with others
- Analytical, result oriented, pro-active and able to get things done
- Creativity and self-confidence
- Fluent in English, additional language an advantage
- Full IT literacy
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”