What's the role?
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
Our interns are considered the pipeline for our permanent positions. Based on your performance and needs from the market .
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Supporting Marketing Department in all marketing process such as Strategic Marketing, Engineering and Product Management.
What do we offer?
Why should you apply?
What you need is:
- University 3rd or 4th year student in Civil, Mechanical Engineering or similar fields degree from a reputable university,
- Able to work minimum 3 full days in a week,
- Good level of English,
- Advanced MS Office knowledge,
- Previous Marketing Internship experience is a plus,
- Passion for learning and growing in the marketing field
- Eager to learn, open to communication, self-motivated, team player
- Strong analytical thinking, result oriented.
“I don’t have a sales background and, when I went to my careers fair, most companies only wanted to speak to you if you had the right experience. Hilti were completely open-minded. They were more interested in me than in which degree I was doing.”