Industry Sales Representative
What's the role?
We are looking for a sales representative who will be responsible for the customers in the industrial / manufacturing sector in İstanbul Asia side.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for delivering sales and profit results from the Industry accounts and key accounts portfolio through effective planning and disciplined sales execution. You will be responsible for developing multi-level contacts within offices and plants, and negotiating commercial agreements for the selected accounts. You’d actively promote Hilti products, services and software, and develop specific value propositions for these customers. Effective communication to the sales teams, the key accounts team and other relevant members of the wider Hilti team is part of your daily duties.
• Systematic sales activities aligned with sales, marketing & business development strategy
• Development of potential project portfolio, determination of customer requirements, preparation of quotations and follow-up
• Introducing and selling Hilti products and solutions to customers
• Consulting and training customers on-site on how to use and apply Hilti products & solutions
• Building and maintaining long-term relationships with customers
• Developing new customers
• Responsible for customers in the industrial / manufacturing sector
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including your own van full of tools and one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own diary while being part of a friendly team.
We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers, and these might be trades experts, project managers or company leaders. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivalled training, development and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge. Day to day, you’ll report to your Area Sales Manager E&I, who will also be there to help you manage your career.
Why should you apply?
We’ll give you lots of responsibility. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
What you need is:
• 4-year university degree in Engineering (preferably Industrial, Mechanical or Civil Engineering)
• Minimum 3 years experience working in sales or selling to industrial companies (Metal, Automotive Machinery, etc. sectors)
• Results-oriented and suitable for consultative sales
• Strong persuasion & influencing skills, excellent communication & presentation skills • Customer-oriented, self-driven, proactive team player
• Excellent planning & project management skills, ability to work independently
• Ability to spot, understand and analyze customer needs & requirements and offer appropriate products & solutions
• Ability to learn quickly, willingness for personal development & continous training
• Proficient in English is a plus, ability to work in an international environment.
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”