HR Business Partner(1 year fixed term contract)
What's the role?
We’re looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to compose our talented team in Hilti that can perform in an international working culture.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Human Resources Business Partner; you will be responsible for;Initiating, developing and implementing Human Resources processes,
You will be working closely with Center of Exellence and Shared Service Center coordinating them in S&S, onboarding and Comp&Ben processes
You will be taking an active role of people engagement and organizational developmen, implementing global systems and solutions in all functions
You'll be responsible for process development and improvement for related HR applications as well as managing multiple priorities along with special projects of HR
Following up and report all HR KPI's will be also your responsibilities
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We’ll provide everything you need to excel in yourrole, with lots of responsibility from the Day 1. In return for yourexceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-onecareer mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role andpotentially move around the business..
What you need is:
- University Degree or higher in a business-related/human resources field
- Min. 5 years of Human Resources experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications with solid knowledge of excel
- Workday HR module knowledge is preferred
- Certified in coaching & mentoring
- Multi-task executer, detail-oriented and analytical
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a complex, commercial organisation and/or consulting role that requires detail orientation and strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Residence in İstanbul Asia side
This role is a 1 year fixed term contract, for maternity coverage of our colleague.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”