What's the role?
We’re looking for a customer-focused field engineer to join our high-performing team. In this role you’ll be working with our customers, sales teams, contractors and designers to drive the sales of engineering products.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In this role you will be educating key influencers in construction projects on the advantages and value of Hilti products, with a view to securing their specifications in the construction phase. You will be visiting job sites to provide solutions, and identify opportunities - giving technical advice, solutions and support, and adding value through the use of Hilti products.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- A Bachelor’s degree in civil, Structural or Mechanical engineering; a Masters degree is a plus
- Sales oriented, with experience working in technical engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the construction field
- Effective communication skills, with a strong proficiency in English - written and verbal; Arabic or Urdu is a plus
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to multitask, priorities and manage time effectively
- A solution-oriented mind-set, determined to consistently meet and exceeds goals
Please note, the preselection questions are mandatory and all of them must be answered for us to consider you as a potential candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!