Energy Sales Engineer
What's the role?
As a sales engineer, you’ll be responsible for delivering sales and profit results from the Energy accounts and key accounts portfolio through effective planning and disciplined sales execution. You will be responsible for developing multi-level contacts within offices and plants, and negotiating commercial agreements for the selected accounts. You’d actively promote Hilti products, services and software, and develop specific value propositions for these customers. Effective communication to the sales teams, the key accounts team and other relevant members of the wider Hilti team is part of your daily duties.
Systematic sales activities aligned with sales and marketing strategy,
Development of potential project portfolio, determination of requirements, preparation of quotations and follow-up,
Introducing and selling Hilti products and solutions to customers.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Direct customer contact, creation and development of customers. Implementation of sales strategies Fast introduction of new products to customers and new markets. Focus on upper customers.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including a thorough integration plan and lots of responsibilities from the start. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own diary while being part of a friendly team.
We’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with development and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- 4-year university degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering),
- Preferably 2 or more years experience in working in or selling to energy / oil & gas and / or power sector
- Results-oriented and suitable for consultative sales,
- Strong persuasion & influencing skills, excellent communication skills,
- Customer-oriented, self-driven, proactive team player,
- Excellent planning & project management skills, ability to work independently,
- Ability to spot, understand and analyze customer needs & requirements and offer appropriate products & solutions,
- Ability to learn quickly, willing to develop self,
- Experienced driver with no travel restrictions,
- Proficient in English, ability to work with international colleagues,
- Resident in Asian side of Istanbul.
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”