Credit & Collection Specialist
What's the role?
We are looking for a pro-active, customer oriented Credit & Collection Specialist to join our dynamic Finance team. This role will be under a fixed term contract and has potential to be a permenant role.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The key responsibility of the Credit & Collection (C&C) Specialist is to own the entire process of the customer credit risk assessment (credit engine review, order block) for sales region under responsibility. The role will also manage one of critical collection operations (post dated cheques, Direct Debit, reporting, legal action, etc.).
You will communicate with stakeholders inside and outside the organization regarding situations affecting release of orders and contribute to improving the efficiency & effectiveness in C&C processes. Communication includes calls & e-mails to/from customers, as well as customer visits.
You will drive credit and collection towards value adding services for our customers while securing DSO, reducing AR and Bad Debts. You will be proactive in resolving credit problems, investigating and assessing the customers’ financial condition (via payment history and Findex report) and researching / resolving invoice questions.
What do we offer?
We will give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return, for your exceptional performance and consistent results,you will receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentiality.
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognised as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields,
- Min 2 years’ experience in a Credit and & Collection role preferred; otherwise related experience in finance, consultancy, auditing or other relevant role within a multinational organization,
- Proficient in English ( written and verbal communication ) and native in Turkish is a must,
- Extensive MS Office knowledge required, SAP/BI knowledge is a high asset,
- Analytical thinking, proactivity and willingness to take initiative,
- To be highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with a strong attention to detail and follow-through skills,
- Motivation to learn, to develop and to grow within the organization,
- Resident in Istanbul.
Please note, the preselection questions are mandatory and all of them must be answered for us to consider you as a potential candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”