Codes and Regulation Manager
What's the role?
We are looking for Codes&Regulation Manager to join our engineering team. This position will be responsible for the establishing relations with relevant universities, professional chambers, associations and ministries.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Coordinating communication with the relevant associations, engineering chambers, universities, ministries and specification engineers to influence and develop seismic & fire regulations in Turkey.
• Organizing visits to universities working in the regulation group in coordination with specification engineers;
• To raise awareness by organizing joint projects with universities.
• Organizing visits and trainings to the relevant decision makers in the ministries and specifying Hilti products.
• Formulating marketing strategy by working in cooperation with the Technical Marketing Manager on how changes in the Ministry's specifications and regulations will enable communication in the field.
• To raise awareness within the organization by organizing trainings for field engineers on regulations and specifications.
• Following the developments in other countries, legislative management realize the implementation of successful approaches in Turkey.
What do we offer?
Hilti will put trust in you, offering you the opportunity and setting to grow and develop.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
•University degree, ideally a combination of business and technical education
••Degree in relevant technical field (Structural/Civil Engineering or equivalent)
•Minumum 5 years experience in technical office and overall 7+ years experience in relevant sectors
•Customer oriented with a passion for developing products, services and brand
•Drive to realize your potential with an international company
•Strong communication skills
•Well developed ability to work with others
•Analytical, result oriented, pro-active and able to get things done
•Creativity and self-confidence
•Fluent in English, additional language an advantage
•Full IT literacy
“At Hilti, I feel I can genuinely help my customers do their work more effectively. At the end of the day, I feel my job makes a difference.”