What's the role?
You will engineer and design applications up to medium complexity based on Hilti modular support systems (BU INS portfolio) based on Hilti’s proprietary software suite “PROFIS Installation” and under guidance of a senior engineer or team leader. You will be responsible for initial Bill of Materials estimations and quantity take-offs based on drawings and 3D models provided by Hilti customers for Hilti relevant applications.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Engineering of low to medium complexity applications as support engineer based on Hilti modular support systems (BU INS portfolio) using Hilti proprietary software (PROFIS Installation suite).
Bill of Materials estimations and quantity take-offs based on drawings and specifications provided by customer and based on your initial design work
Design of modular support solutions in AutoCAD (2D/3D) (potentially also in Revit)
Basic engineering of anchor or direct fastening solutions using either the Hilti proprietary software suite “PROFIS” or the technical fastening manual.
Write engineering reports (calculation notes) for designed applications
Collaborate on project execution with different Hilti departments such as sales, global logistics or finance within own market organization or across countries.
Ensure the adherence to relevant codes and Hilti standards in project engineering
Safe and Hilti rules compliant engineering of defined applications
Basic value engineering (combining technical – commercial – logistics aspects) for defined applications
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role. We’ll give you lots of responsibility. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have a great diverse team, you will be given the opportunity not just use your technical background but also develop yourself on marketing approach. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability.
What you need is:
- Basic degree in Civil Engineer / Structural Engineer / Mechanical Engineer & preferably Masters Degree Msc
- Minimum 5 years of experience in building industry (part of experience in steel structure design required)
- Min. 3 year experience working on design and analysis in a design office or in an inhouse design office of an EPC company
- Have the knowledge and experience on structural design softwares (e.g. SAP 2000, Staad Pro and etc.) and 2D-3D drawing softwares ( e.g. Autocad, Revit and etc.)
- Practical experience in working on BIM project
- Good understanding of structural model building
- Understanding the correlation between technical and commercial aspects of engineering work
- Interest in solving complex engineering problems based on analytical mindset
- Goal achievement and solution oriented personality
- Track record of meeting deadlines and not compromising on quality by working effectively with others
- Empathy and ability to work in multicultural environment
- Efficient oral and written communicator (Turkish & English)
- High learning agility and willingness to understand also small details if required
- Willingness to find solutions independent, but ready to follow directions in more complicated situations
- Willingness to work without tight boundary conditions on a daily base
- Proficient in Microsoft software.
Please note, the preselection questions are mandatory and all of them must be answered for us to consider you as a potential candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!